Sunday, December 28, 2014

RENEWING POSTING PROFITABLE SOCCER PICKS FROM TODAY, DECEMBER 28, 2014

Hello dear friends of soccer betting. From today on I will continue posting free soccer picks and tips for you. Unlike the past this time I will post it in flat betting contrary to the system I and some friends of mine developed some years ago. It was a form of  Martingale but focused on huge statistics of the teams involved in. Remind you that it was profitable and didn't reach bet levels of more than $5000 for any of the games. It showed 10-12% ROI yearly as I can proof from my Bte365 account. Many of the games were played in local Bulgarian bookmaker which have higher betting limits.
Hope my picks will be helpful to you. Witing for your questions and suggestions.
Have a healthy, wealthy and successful 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment