Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Lopez: Del Bosque didn't respect me



Milan goalkeeper Diego Lopez said he feels pain from the lack of respect by the national coach of Spain Vicente del Bosque to himself.

Lopez said she feels insulted by the fact that he dropped out at the last moment by the composition of "La Fourier" for the World Cup in 2014 year and added that had the greatest hopes to stand out with the state team exactly at the time when he was holder Real Madrid.


We recall that the Royal Club Lopez moved to Milan. In this campaign watchman has 8 games with the 'Rossoneri', the last of which was on 17 October. Then media Boots informed that Lopez was confronted with the then team coach Sinisa Mihajlovic.

"I hope when I was a starter at Real Madrid. But what happened is disappointing. The week before leaving for Brazil, dropped out of the group, "Lopez began.

"I never talked to Vicente del Bosque for these things. I think that things can be done differently, "said the guard.

"What hurts me is the lack of respect by the national coach. He avoided even mention my name when I asked about me. He did not appreciate my work, "said Lopez.

"Iker and I have known each other 18 years. We went out to dinner together, but over time things changed. We have always respected by colleagues, "added Lopez.

No comments:

Post a Comment