Thursday, January 28, 2016

Neymar: I'd love to play for Guardiola

Barcelona star Neymar da Silva revealed that he would like to get a chance to work with Pep Guardiola
and play in Major League Soccer.

Benitez was the basis of the most successful period in the history of Barcelona, ​​which won 16 trophies in the period 2008-2012. 23-year-old Neymar, however, arrived in the summer of 2013, when Pep already had left.
Neymar's contract with "blaugranas" expires in 2018 and recently the striker was asked if there was a coach with whom he wants to work. "Yes, there is one - Guardiola man who sincerely admire and would love to work together," said the Brazilian international.
"It's hard to say whether I play in other countries. Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow, but I'm very happy to be where I am right now - at Barcelona. "
"I wish one day to go back to Brazil and I also played in the US. These are two countries which will try at a later stage of his career. US is where the game is growing and attracting the interest of many players. Their league is becoming more popular. It makes me curious, I'd like to see it close, "said Neymar.
At the end of 2015 Pep Guardiola announced that he will not renew his contract with Bayern and so the summer will be a free agent.

No comments:

Post a Comment