Saturday, January 30, 2016

Zidane rumors about Neymar: I have 26 players


The coach of Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane said continuous rumors linking Barcelona striker Neymar to Real Madrid.
The Frenchman said that have a composition of 26 players and explained that focuses on the performances of its members.
"We will see what team will bet after day and whether Hames will replace Bale. I think Hames performed well all week, "Zidane began and continued:" I want Hames to be good, I want him to play well. What interests me is to be useful to the team. He has talent, but has a lot to improve. "
"I'm happy with what I see in the team, but most importantly the players feel good. Karim Benzema is better. Where he has yet to grow. This is actually one of the things that I want from my players. To continuously improve, "added the French expert.
"What will we do against Espanyol? We will try to score goals. "
As for the constant rumors linking Barcelona striker Neymar to Real Madrid, Zidane said: "Even last week I said that I have a composition of 26 players. So I concentrated on them and on the forthcoming meeting. "
For Cristiano Ronaldo, the Frenchman said: "He has not lost his Scoring is not lost anything. He is fine and works well, and all others. He needs to work hard. The team is physically well and not worry about the game with Espanyol. "

No comments:

Post a Comment