Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Javi Martinez: I will fight to play on Euro 2016



The player of Bayern Munich Javi Martínez said he would fight for the participation of Europe in France in 2016.

As is known, the forum started on 10 June and everything around it will be able to track online Gong.bg

"I will fight to participate in Euro. That's my goal and I will fight to accomplish, "Martinez began.


"National selection gave me a lot. All I have are good memories. No one is unaware how overcame injury and what it cost me to go back. Participation of Euro 2016 will be a reward for me for the whole work done and efforts. And of course for all the people who were with me during this time, "said Martinez.

"I do not think the national crisis in Spain has for central defenders. Inyaigo, Martinez, San Jose ... they are great players. There is no crisis. Ramos and Pique are among the best three in the world, "concluded Martinez.

No comments:

Post a Comment