Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Ben Arfa: Everyone knows that I like most about Barcelona



Hatem Ben Arfa has admitted in an interview with the newspaper "L'Equipe", that everyone knows that most likes playing style of Barcelona.

He added that by the end of the season there will be clarity about their future.

The Treaty of Ben Arfa to expire on June 30th.



"I am a player of Nice and did not want to comment anything more," said Ben Arfa.

"Everybody knows that I like most about the style of play Barcelona. This is football, which I love. No doubt Barcelona is a great club. Barcelona is Barcelona, ​​"said the French player.

"After the match with Gingam, the last of the season I will decide where I will continue my career. So far I can not say anything more, "he Hatem Ben Arfa.

No comments:

Post a Comment