Saturday, February 27, 2016

Gianni Infantino: We need to restore the image of FIFA

The new president of FIFA, Gianni Infantino said it must be restored image of Fifa.
"I can not explain my feelings at that moment. A journey that I met many fantastic people
who love football and many people who deserve full respect for FIFA, "began his speech, the new president of FIFA.

"We will rebuild the image of FIFA. We should be proud of FIFA and what we do together. I want to be president of all of you. I want to work with you all. I want to start a new era in FIFA at the center will be placed football, "added Federer.
"Football has gone through hard times. These times, however, already concluded. Now we must move forward. Reforming football. We need to focus entirely on this emotional football game, "said Gianni Infantino.

No comments:

Post a Comment