Thursday, February 25, 2016

Cavani demonstrate loyalty to PSG



The attacker of Paris Saint-Germain Edinson Cavani issued a special appeal, which pledged loyalty to the French giants. Uruguayan striker, who is very noisy it is in conflict with coach Laurent Blanc said he hoped many more years to defend the colors of Paris.


29-year-old makes his third season of "Parc des Princes" and still can not convince capacities that the attraction had successful move. Since he changed Italy with France no day that I do not talk about his transfer to another European giants.

It is not surprising that Cavani make another attempt to cross the speculation although in his address to hinted at friction that has to Blanc. "I respect my club, as in previous teams where I played," wrote South American. "If I wear team PSG I will defend it as if I was a fan of the team throughout their lives."

"The only thing I can say is that despite all the ups and downs since I've been here, despite all the debate around me, I've always tried to show maximum respect towards the team, the club and shirt every time I step on the field. I will try to continue the same way. To show his best football depends on many factors, so you never know ... I hope things continue so as much as possible in a long time, "concluded Cavani.

No comments:

Post a Comment