Saturday, February 27, 2016

"Modest" Ronaldo "attack" his teammates


Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo leaves his teammates after home defeat in the derby against Atletico (0: 1) to "Santiago Bernabeu".

"If all were on my level, we would be first. Each year, according to the press seems I'm in the shit, but the numbers and statistics do not lie, "Ronaldo broke out after the derby.
"I do not want to belittle any of his teammates, but when you give away, it is difficult to win. I like to play with Pepe, with Karim with Bale, with Marcelo ... I do not mean that Hesse, Lucas and Kovacic are not good, they are very good, but ... "added Ronaldo.
"I do not know whether it is because of poor preparation before the season, but we have many injuries that haunt us from the first week and it hurt us."
"We created more chances to score and deserved to win, but that's football," concluded Ronaldo.

No comments:

Post a Comment