Thursday, February 25, 2016

Icardi: The Champions League is a minimum goal to Inter



The scorer of Inter Mauro Icardi said that the team needs to do what is necessary to secure even entry into the Champions League. According to him, this is the absolute minimum level of ambition of "Inter" in this campaign.


Before the winter break leading the team in the standings, but in 2016 there turns out to be full of disappointments. Inter fell to 5 th position because of inconclusive results (including loss 0: 3 by AC Milan in the city derby), trailing by 4 points from the third Fiorentina. Namely the third position in Calcio last entitling participation in the Champions League (through the sieve playoff for entry into groups).

"We made a great first half of the season, then things stalled," said Icardi. "I think the team could be a little higher. Now we must aim in third place and Champions League. This is the minimum. "

"Does the media focus on me, me worry? No, not at all. For me speak from my first day here, people talk, since the story of my wife Wanda (who was married to former teammate Maxi López ) come out. Here is worse than Argentina! I never argued with coach Mancini have a wonderful relationship, "said Icardi.

No comments:

Post a Comment