Saturday, February 27, 2016

Van Gaal: The Story with Mourinho is an absolute scandal


Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal determine the constant speculation about his future and the possible appointment of Jose Mourinho as "scandalous".


"Mourinho is no need to tell me anything else. I find the whole thing ridiculous. From United also have nothing to do. There is no need to react to things that I have read in the media. We - the club and I will not help the media, denying whatever it was at that moment. I think what is happening is an absolute scandal, "commented Louis van Gaal.

Hiddink and Mourinho worked together previously in the team of Barcelona.

According to international bookmakers, Louis van Gaal will be the next manager sacked in the Premier League.

No comments:

Post a Comment