Saturday, February 27, 2016

Klopp: I gave 100 liras to Gerard to praise me

Liverpool coach Jürgen Klopp joked that he paid 100 pounds to Steven Gerrard to say good words about him in the press. Liverpool out against Manchester City in the final
of the League Cup on Sunday, but Klopp said the chances of the team to win the trophy.

Gerrard he said earlier: "I believe they can. Have an extra boost because of the presence of Jürgen Klopp, which makes a big difference. When I think of past finals I think the role of a manager is crucial. "
"Now watch his former team under the guidance of Klopp and I am sure that appointed real winner. I believe he thinks only how to win the Cup. Players watch Klopp and believe he is the right person who can lead them to many trophies, "commented Steven Gerrard.
"Thanks to Stevie. I gave him 100 liras to say that, "Klopp joked in response. "I do not know if I'm difference, but I know the way. We just have to make it possible and no misunderstandings between what I say and what reaches the ears of the players, "said Jürgen Klopp.

No comments:

Post a Comment