Monday, February 29, 2016

Even Guardiola could not get Pique for City



Central defender of Barcelona Gerard Piqué will surely deflect any attempt by Manchester City to draw him in the summer. Even the new coach of "citizens" Pep Guardiola will be powerless to convince his former player to follow him to "Etihad".


Just the presence of eminent mentor is one of the main trump cards of "sky blue" along with solid earnings that will appear in their proposal.

28-year-old Pique made no secret of his desire once more to play abroad before the end of his career, but he said it certainly will not happen with the team of City. As is known, in his younger years defender he spent some time at Manchester United and it has its influence. "My love for Manchester United is simply too strong to allow me to sign with City. Never mind that Pep is a great coach, "said Pique.

"I am very happy at Barcelona. United is my second team, but my future is linked with Barca. I am proud to play for this club. I believe this is the strongest team in the world. At the same time I would like to try it in a different league, because I left a few years ago to give up. I do not know whether it is in Colombia, Shakira (his wife - br) would like it, but no one can predict the future, " end Pique.

No comments:

Post a Comment