Thursday, March 31, 2016

Buffon: Even if offered me double the money, i stay at Juve


Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon reiterated his loyalty to the club and pity to play up to 40 years of age.


Buffon dress shirt "Bianconeri" in 2001 and remained loyal to the team even in the period when torintsi were in Serie B. The 38-year-old goalkeeper has no plans to end his career and remains loyal to Juventus.

"I enjoy the matches with Juventus as before. Even if they offer me double the money, I will not leave the club. I am proud of the fact that I am part of this club. Alas, the values ​​are no longer in vogue," said the goalkeeper.

"I want to play at this level even 40 years, I'm thirsty for success," he added.

In this campaign Buffon has 38 matches for the team and also managed to improve the record for the clean sheet in Serie A - 974 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment