Thursday, March 31, 2016

Wenger is confident he will stay at Arsenal


Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger said he did not doubt that remain at the helm of Chelsea next season, despite criticism of the majority of fans in his address. In the last nine games in all competitions Arsenal have only two wins in the meantime the team was eliminated from the Champions League second round for the sixth consecutive year of Cup of England Watford and is a full 11 points behind leaders cc Vistula League Leicester fight for the title.


"I have no doubt that I will stay because I am dedicated to what I do. I always give 100 percent of yourself when you do something and so was all the time that I'm in the club. Focused'm on it "Wenger told the British media after being asked if he is seen as team manager next season.

"The most important thing is that each day give the best of themselves. Therefore, do not bother what people say. My future is my future," added the Frenchman. Wenger has another year on his current contract and on Saturday will hope his team to reach a second consecutive victory since mid-February onwards, when "Emirates' guest Uorford.

No comments:

Post a Comment