Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Turan: If I were just good, I would be in Arsenal, not in Barcelona


Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan made a slight peppermint teaser to Arsenal. Turkish national indirectly said that the "Gunners" - who played second round of the Champions League against Barcelona
and eliminated with a total score of 1: 5 - have fewer class Spanish champion.

29-year-old techie change Atletico Madrid with "Camp Nou" in the summer, but because of transfer veto "blaugranas" had to endure, he began to participate in official matches until 1 January this year.

Turan said that his transfer to Barcelona was a reward for the 4 years in his mighty Atletico. "Frankly, I always thought this way: if I play well, I can finally found himself in a team like Barcelona because my style corresponds to theirs. If you just'm good, I'll go to Arsenal, "said Turan to Catalan newspaper" Ara diarrhea. "

"My style involves playing with the ball, play simple, with short passes and I am aggressive when needed I knew that so I can get to Barcelona," he added.

Turan will face his former team Atletico in the quarterfinals of the Champions League next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment