Thursday, March 31, 2016

Iniesta: The best way to honor Cruyff is to beat Real


Barcelona footballer Andres Iniesta said that the best way to honor the deceased Barcelona a few days ago Johan Cruyff is kaao defeat Real Madrid supersblasaka of Spain on Saturday, April 2.

As is known, the legendary Dutchman died on March 24 after 5-month battle with lung cancer.

"The best way to give honor Cruyff to win the Clasico," said Iniesta.


As is known, expected big match Spain to begin with a minute of silence in memory of the legendary Dutchman, and fans of Barca to make a special choreography.

"I feel better than before the match with Arsenal. Complaints persist. Train a little bit and I hope everything goes into a normal rhythm. I hope that on Saturday I'm available for the team, "said midfielder

"No matter who is coach of Real Madrid, this is a strong team. I always view reality as our direct competitor. "

If there is euphoria before the Clasico, Iniesta said: "It's nice to optimism reigns but does not think the euphoria is a good thing. I do not know whether it exists, but I expect equivalent match. "

"We're where we want and we are happy," said Iniesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment