Monday, April 25, 2016

Bayern have already offered a contract of Hummels




Rumors that Bayern Munich will attract defender Borussia Dortmund in the summer becoming more specific sizes.

According to the latest information in Germany Bayern have already provided specific contract to the German national on which he thinks.


"Bild" claims that the contract is for four years and, according to him Hummels would receive around 10 million euros per season, excluding bonuses. The eventual transfer fee would be around 30 million euros.

This contract Hummels of Borussia is up in 2017, but it seems that the defender has decided to leave the club.

It has repeatedly hinted himself Hummels. "I have placed my date. I'll keep it for myself, because I'm worried that it will not be easy for me to observe it. This is a very difficult decision. When you take it, you will understand why it is so hard for me. For several weeks it cost me at least half an hour before sleep sleep every night. "

Hummels was a teenager that is Bayern, where he played more than a decade ago in 2009 to be sold to Borussia little more than 4 million euros.

No comments:

Post a Comment