Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pep: You can kill me if we lose, but I'm still not dead


The coach of Bayern Munich Pep Guardiola expressed hope that Bayern will eliminate Atletico Madrid in the semifinals of the Champions League.


The first match between both teams ended with the victory of 1: 0 in favor of Madrid and the German champions will be able to erase put opponents on Tuesday at the stadium "Allianz Arena".

"There are at least another 90 minutes. We demonstrate that we have enough options. For now I'm happy because we fought a lot to reach this situation. I am happy and I am full of energy. Motivated I am. Still not over because there is another match. Then it can kill me if you lose, but still I'm not dead, "said the Spanish coach of Bayern Munich news conference.

On Saturday, Bayern will play at home against Borussia Monchengladbach. Victory will provide title ahead of Germany's Munich giants.

No comments:

Post a Comment