Friday, April 29, 2016

Fan of Benzema nerves Valbuena


Fan of Karim Benzema spent nerves player of Olympique Lyon Mathieu Valbuena at the airport in Toulouse arrival of the team for the next match of Ligue 1.


Valbuena attack a man who was shooting video with his phone.

Upon the occurrence of Valbuena Youssef said aloud - "Here is the man for whom Karim Benzema will not play in European Championship." Valbuena angry, ripped the phone from the hands of Youssef and broke it. Then he ran to beat the man who has documents disability.

"Growled like a pit bull, hit me and I could not defend myself. Besides, he is bigger than me. Five days after the accident I could not sleep. Finally the doctor gave me antidepressants," said Youssef, who has filed a complaint striker and wants apologies and a new phone as compensation for broken.

Valbuena is a sensitive topic with Karim Benzema, who was involved in the affair to blackmail his colleague from the national team for sex video.

No comments:

Post a Comment