Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sturridge: I will probably leave Liverpool one day


Liverpool striker Daniel Sturridge refused to commit long-term future with the club. Although the "red" saved his career and he gradually became a major figure, now more often stagnates on the bench because of injuries.


He expressed dissatisfaction with these moves Manager Jürgen Klopp and also said it would not vowed that never leave "Anfield" because according to him, such a promise would be false.

"I definitely goals with Liverpool and I hope to achieve. But never say that I will be a fan of this team, until I die or that you will always play for him. That means you lie."

"I think every player who says he will stay in the team until the end of his career is simply misguided. Just because every team is looking for new recruits and deputies each transfer window," said Sturridge.

Recently he began to play more often, having long been tormented by injuries. Yet, quite often it happens to sticks around on the bench, which he did not like. It shared the player himself.

"Maybe people do not see it, but I am of the people who want to play every game, every minute. So I'm very serious when I'm outside the group, on the bench or replace me. But it does not depend on me the only thing I can do is every minute on the pitch to give everything and to prove, "said another Sturridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment