Monday, April 25, 2016

Chance for Totti to remain in Roma


Roma captain Francesco Totti may remain with the team next season, despite information that will leave in the summer. He has a contract only until June 30, but still no indication that it will be renewed.

Additionally keeping was problematic because of the information that is strained relationship with coach Luciano Spalletti. But the manager said it was not only in conflict with the veteran, but wants to count on him next season.


"Many times you taking me to comment on a situation that has never been available. All my decisions are dictated by the position in which I am not by personal relations. I very much hope next season Francesco doing what he loves where love . "

"Once again I tell you that the process of renewal of the contract between Totti and the president. I personally will be happy to be able to use it next season," said Spalletti.

No comments:

Post a Comment