Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Zidane: The most difficult is to tell the players who started 11


The coach of Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane expects Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema are available for the first semi-final of the Champions League against Manchester City.

Tonight Real Madrid made official workout of "Etihad" and before it Zizu and Gareth Bale spoke to the media.


"We are in a very nice stage of the season. We have to finish it well together, and I'm sure it can," said Zidane. "I can not say whether the X shtee good result or not. We will try to score and to prevent hit."

"I am calm. But during the match there is a slight pressure, but before and after I've always calm," said the French expert.

"I want Kroos and Modric to cope in defense and in attack. I do not want to repeat what happened in Germany," added Zizu defeat in Wolfsburg.

"Our opponent is good. If they leave spaces will cause trouble. When most of the ball difficult," explained Zidane for Manchester City. "I notice that now the atmosphere is like in 2014th, but it will not be easy. We need full concentration for 90 minutes. We will try to stop December SEEBRIG, who recently played a very strong and combined with Aguero."

"For me, the hardest as a coach is to tell the players which 11 start," he admitted yesterday.

"I know Cristiano and Benzema are 100% ready, but we'll see whether this is the case this evening workout."

No comments:

Post a Comment