Thursday, April 14, 2016

Kevin De Bruyne: Semi-final is not enough


The great hero of Manchester City matches with Paris Saint-Germain in the Champions League - Kevin De Bruyne said he was pleased with the place of the semifinal.


He admitted he did not feel completely ready to play, but it works in this regard. "I gave everything for 80 minutes. I felt that my energy already falling. I was exhausted,"  De Bruyne . "So I asked to be replaced. I'm not ready at 100%, but I need matches."

"Tuesday was one of the greatest nights of my life, but what does one semifinal?" said the Belgian.

"If you lose the final, you can still say you played a final. I want to move forward. What matters are the trophies and titles. I want them," said  De Bruyne .

"Yes, I think I played well. I think we fully deserved to qualify. Our team is a tip, we created many more situations" ended Kevin De Bruyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment