Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Borussia Dortmund retained key defender


Borussia Dortmund secured for a long time services of one of their key defenders. Marcel Schmelzer renew his contract with Palatinat for another five years and re-signed until 2021
His current contract expires at the end of the next campaign. Management, however, is slow and offered him an extension of contract which the player willingly accepted.

"Borussia Dortmund is my home and will continue to do what makes me happy. I am very happy to be a part of this magnificent club. My family is also very happy with my progress," said Schmeltzer after signing the contract.
Defender is a teenager of Palatinat, he passed into the ranks of school from formations of Magdeburg. From his debut for the first team, 28-year-old defender now has over 250 matches for this team.

No comments:

Post a Comment