Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Melo: If I had not become a footballer, I'd be killer


Inter midfielder Felipe Melo made an interesting confession, saying that football saved him from becoming a killer.

"My father often had to deliver double shifts, we can exist. I also had to give sacrifices. Recently, I realized how important these victims. Without them we would not be here where I am, "said Mello.


"Basha was very important for me as the same wife and my children. First comes God, then family. Football, however, was one of fundamental importance for me. If I had not become a footballer, I'd be killer. I grew up in the most dangerous neighborhoods. There were a lot of drugs and arms around. Once I went to training and after I came back I realized that one of my friends died. I had to choose between football and criminal life, "admitted 32-year-old Inter Milan.

No comments:

Post a Comment