Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Casillas intends to fulfill his contract with Porto


Iker Casillas intends to fulfill his contract with Porto, that is until the summer of 2018.

"I'm not going to New York. My desire is to fulfill his contract with Porto. At the same time, I have already proposed a renewal of my contract by management, so you think. In any case, until 2018 I stay here, "said Casillas.


"Rafvam that Real Madrid managed to shorten the distance from Barcelona. Only three weeks ago I saw how Barcelona is unattainable. This is football. When the ball does not want to enter, all talk of crisis and criticism. I will not be in place of the players of Barcelona, ​​"said the former player of" white ballet ".

"Good luck to Real Madrid in the Champions League and the league."

"Vicente del Bosque has a difficult task to determine the composition of only 23 players. This should be the players who will carry the burden of the European Championship. I do not know whether I'll play or David de Gea. This is a decision of the coach. I'm sure you and I and he are ready at any moment to keep Spain. And I will give the best we are capable of, "said Iker Casillas.

No comments:

Post a Comment