Sunday, April 17, 2016

De Bruyne: Mourinho is not fair with me


Belgian striker in Manchester City Kevin De Bruyne again accused Jose Mourinho of his failed career in the team of Chelsea. According to De Bruyne, Mou was unfair to him and is the main reason for his departure from the "Stamford Bridge".


"Once Mourinho brought together all attacking midfielders in the team and showed us statistics for each of us. It included assists, goals, percentage of accurate passes key passing and dribbling. He wanted to show that not imagine the level of the rest, "said De Bruyne.

"I just told him - I'm sorry, but this is not logical. I've played less games than others. How is it possible at all to compare me with them? It was not fair at all, "said the Belgian.

"There was speculation that did not train enough stories in which there was no way to defend myself because all workouts were closed to media and fans," added De Bruyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment