Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lets see if top rated soccer prediction sites can beat bookies without using kind of Martingale

I am not suggesting paid picks, but free picks, and which is more important, I post them in real time. Those who follow my predictions for the last 5 years, generated good profits (at least 20-50% better profit if they used any of the known onlain sites with high coefficients). Unfortunately, the previous site was blocked by google for spam and therefore I will not continue to advertise this website :). I will continue to use version of the Martingale in my strategy (of course I will use my know how based on statistics) as I believe that this is the only way in the long run to beat the bookmakers.

These are not my predictions but forecasts of some of the most popular sites for betting. Lets see how well are they doing.
I will continue posting picks soon!

odds tips

1X21X2goalsscore
International flagInternationalChampions League grp. A
20:45lostwonwondraw Italy flag Inter-:-Twente Netherlands flag wondrawlostdraw


1O2:1
20:45wonlostwondraw England flag Tottenham-:-Werder Bremen Germany flag lostdrawlostdraw


1O3:0
International flagInternationalChampions League grp. B
20:45drawlostlostlost Israel flag Hapoel Tel Aviv-:-Benfica Portugal flag wonlostlostwon


X2U0:1
20:45drawwonwonlost Germany flag Schalke 04-:-Lyon France flag lostwonwonwon


XO1:1
International flagInternationalChampions League grp. C
20:45wondrawlostwon Spain flag Valencia-:-Bursaspor Turkey flag lostlostlostlost


1U2:0
20:45lostdrawwondraw Scotland flag Rangers-:-Manchester United England flag wonwonwondraw


2U0:1
International flagInternationalChampions League grp. D
20:45drawdrawlostlost Greece flag Panathinaikos-:-Barcelona Spain flag drawwondrawwon


2U0:1
18:30drawdrawdrawlost Russia flag Rubin Kazan-:-FC København

No comments:

Post a Comment