Friday, November 26, 2010

Tevez: I'm tired, I don't want to play


Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez once again shared their desire to end his career, writes site goal.com.

Although stuck nine hits for "citizens" of the season, shooter revealed that his heart no longer belongs to the game.

Recently, in their speeches, he increasingly talks about his retirement, and disappointment, which suffers from the modern game.

"I do not want to play more. I'm tired of football, but also from people who work in football. I do not play anymore, talking seriously," said the Argentinian international.

"In football it is all about money, not like that. There are so many agents representing young players ... really awful f. These players are not interested in winning championships, but only by money.

Young players think they have won something just because they have two mobile phone and house. Today there are many bad people in the football business and you must fight with them constantly. And I'm tired of it, "says Carlos Tevez.

"Today, young players have no education and did not want to hear them. When I played in Boca, Martin Palermo and Juan Roman Riquelme spoke, I listened to them.

Therefore I do not want younger players to ask me "why do this?" in the locker room. Comes to my shock, I won 13 titles in his career.

Will play another three or four years, football in Europe, then get out. I played for Boca again only if my father asked me, but would not want to play again in Argentina.

I do not want to suffer more, I just want peace, I do not get angry. Right now football is the only job for me, "said the talented striker.

No comments:

Post a Comment