Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sneijder collapsed in the locker room


Wesley Sneijder was diagnosed with anemia after it collapsed in the locker room at halftime of the Inter match with Brescia last Saturday, informs Guardian.

Having helped Inter to win a unique treble - the title in Serie A, Coppa Italia and Champions League, he led Holland to the World Cup final in 2010 and the same month he married a second time.

After all, the Dutch player admits he is exhausted. "I started to shake and the whole body ached. In my dressing room became ill and fainted briefly," said he.

"My heart and my blood pressure was verified immediately. Later I traveled to Holland for a second opinion. The conclusion is that I have anemia and my whole body was exhausted," says Sneijderder.

From the Department of Public Relations Inter did not comment on the case, although Snyder did not fall within the group for the match with Lecce, played last night.

Midfielder has one of the candidates to win the Ballon d'Or which new media will become clear on 10 th January.

Snyder is definitely not in his best form this season and his illness is another medical problem in the composition of the Nerazzurri.

No comments:

Post a Comment