Sunday, October 24, 2010

Beckham: Wayne Rooney has taken an easy solution

Manchester United legend David Beckham said that he thinks Wayne Rooney is "easily took the" decision to remain at Old Trafford to sign a new five-year contract with Manchester United.

Rooney was about to leave Manchester United after an argument with manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

He questioned the team's ambitions and accused executive director David Gill did not buy top names. Yesterday, everything between Rooney and the club was arranged and signed English football for another five years.

Beckham, who left Manchester United after being grilled by Ferguson said Rooney about the situation was different from his.

"I'm not surprised that he stayed at Manchester United! They are the biggest club in the world and have a manager who will always care for him. Otan A decision was taken easily. I'm glad he stayed.'m A big fan the talents of Wayne and it is great that he stayed in Manchester. My situation was different. If I had a chance to stay at Old Trafford, I'd do it, "said Beckham.

"I've always had good relations with the manager. Everyone has dips and peaks, everyone knows that, just when things were stoked up a lot more," continued the Englishman.

"Everyone knows how proud I am to play for his country. I was always happy when I wear the strap of England. There is no better feeling than to defend the colors of their homeland. The English fans, most of the time, especially lately, are brilliant to me. They were great and I can say I'm lucky that I support, "concluded Beckham.

Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment