Monday, October 11, 2010

Del Piero has no plans for the future

Juventus veteran Alessandro Del Piero said he was worried by the situation with his contract with Juve, reported Sky Sports.

This contract of mascot Juve should expire Cause summer, but has not countersign. Del Piero has been linked with a move to the U.S., but he said it did not make plans for the future.

"Frankly I'm completely relaxed about the future regardless of this story with my contract. I do not intend to flee, but now thinking ahead to the next game only. I want to win," he says.

"As for everything else, I will leave things to develop by itself. I'm thinking what will I do after stop his career because I'm still on the ground," says Alessandro Del Piero

Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment