Sunday, October 17, 2010

Robinho wants to score Real

Brazilian playmaker Robinho already in the Italian AC Milan player said he wanted to questioning in the door of his former club Real Madrid when the two teams meet in the Champions League, writes goal.com.

He played for the Royal club until 2008, when I go to Manchester City. This summer he was sold to AC Milan and warned "white ballet" that will not easily against him.

"I would appreciate if you scored for Real Madrid in the Champions League. For me, however, is not so important that I point out as Milan beat. I want to score important goals, but also to assist in my teammates," said he told Spanish newspaper Marca.

Meanwhile, coach of Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho said that his players still do not think about game against Milan, which will be played Tuesday in the Spanish capital.

"Right now we think only of the game with Malaga. The meeting with Milan until Tuesday and will start thinking about it only after hearing the final whistle of the match against Malaga," said Special.


Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment