Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Rio: I will never give up on England

The captain of England Rio Ferdinand said that he could never turn his back on his old and refuse from participation in the representative team, reported today British media.

While some players choose to end his career in the representative team at a later stage of his career for Manchester United defender did not intend to do so.

31-year-old has only one match in the Premiership this season and last campaign recording only 12 appearances.

Despite the nightmare with injuries that haunt him for two years, the former Leeds defender and West Ham resisted the temptation to focus only on their club careers.

Ferguson is the captain of the "Three Lions" and will partner with Joleon Lescott at the heart of the English defense in the qualification for Euro 2012 against the team of Montenegro, which will be played tonight.

"One can not withdraw from the England team. I can not do it. I respect the decisions of others, but I love to play for his country," said the footballer of Manchester United.

"Unless I am physically able and perform my duties, this is something that is not negotiable for me," said Rio Ferdinand.

Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment