Saturday, October 30, 2010

Del Piero: I'll Stay in Juve or go abroad

Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero said he would sign a new contract with the Bianconeri in the summer or play around abroad, since you can not put the team on another Italian team.

35-year-old Del Piero, who is the symbol of Juventus and the team's leading scorer of all time, has a contract with Juventus, which ended after eight months.

"Sure, I dream of scoring the new stadium of Juventus. The decision to renew my contract will be decided between me and the team. Things are not sure, but I want to keep playing - at Juventus or chuzhina as I can not wear a shirt of another team from Italy. I had some tough times here but I've always been happy at Juventus and I am proud of everything I've done with the team of this club, "said Del Piero to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment