Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Stekelenburg likely to leave Ajax

Dutch national goalkeeper Martin Stekelenburg said that most likely will leave Ajax team next summer.

28-year-old guard, which is considerable interest in Manchester United and Arsenal, has a contract with "red and white by the end of next season.

He said he almost certainly will not get offered a new contract from the Amsterdam giants.

"I do not expect Ajax to try my new improved contract offer.

This can not happen! From my current contract I have one more year after this season.

Ajax want to make some money by selling me, but I really want the club to take a good transfer fee for me. Probably the best thing about Ajax is to sell me in the summer of 2011, "added Stekelenburg to" NUsport ".

"However, I will decide to which team to sign. I want to play in a stronger league, but not a candidate for relegation.

Prefer to stay at Ajax for another year than to go in a small club in a strong championship.

No hurry to nowhere. I started the season with Ajax and I will stay at the club until the end of the campaign 2010/2011.

I believe we can save a lot of success with this team, "he said.

Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment