Thursday, October 14, 2010

Drogba: No drama if not lifted the trophy

Chelsea star Didier Drogba is almost complete professional footballer with a bunch of individual and club awards, but one prize still eludes him - the Champions League, writes site goal.com.

During a visit to his homeland Ivory Coast striker has told local journalists that his personal goal with his club Chelsea to win to say the most valuable club prize in European football.

32-year-old black shooter, however, told British magazine that would not be terribly much if he misses in his career winning the Champions League.

"There will be a big drama for me if I finish my career without the title I won in the Champions League," said Drogba.

"I really want to pick up over his head this trophy, but no one questioned everything I have accomplished if it does not happen," he said.

George Weah and Brazilian Ronaldo never won the Champions League, but this did not prevent to be remembered as truly great players, "added the Chelsea striker.

Bet On Sports With My Sure-Money System and Win 97% Of Your Bets!

No comments:

Post a Comment